1515 Hughes Way
Long Beach, CA 90810
(562) 997-8014 Fax
Sick Leave - Certificated & Classified
Statutory Leave - Certificated & Classified
TB Risk Assessment
Donated Sick Leave Program
The Sick Leave Donation Program permits district employees to donate accrued monthly sick leave to another district employee when the employee suffers from a catastrophic illness or injury. The purpose of the program is to provide assistance to employees suffering from a catastrophic physical illness or injury. This provides employees with an opportunity to be restored to health so they may return to work.
Effective Monday, October 11, 2022, the Request to Participate in the Donated Sick Leave Program paper form will be replaced with a Google Form. Please inform employees that they may access the form on the Physician Services webpage. In addition, Sick Leave Donation approval and denial notices will now come from Physician Services. If you have any questions regarding this change, please contact Physician Services at (562) 997-8459.
To access the Donated Sick Leave Form, please use the link below.
COVID VACCINATION STATUS
Pursuant to the California Department of Public Health Guidance for Vaccine Records Guidelines & Standards, only the following modes may be used as proof of vaccination:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered); OR
- a photo of a Vaccination Record Card as a separate document; OR
- a photo of the client's Vaccination Record Card stored on a phone or electronic device; OR
- documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider; OR
- digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type; OR
- documentation of vaccination from other contracted employers who follow these vaccination records guidelines and standards.
To update your COVID-19 vaccination status, please use the following link: