COVID-19 Resources & Information
COVID-19 Testing Information and Resources
Update on Mask Requirements
Beach Independent Study Program, TK-12 / Programa de Estudio Independiente (IS-según sus siglas en inglés) Beach, KT-12
Vaccine & Testing Clinics
LBUSD continues to partner with Long Beach Health and Human Services and the City of Long Beach as well as other organizations to offer free COVID vaccinations and testing to students (ages 5 and older), staff and family members at various community clinics.
Watch for the newest COVID vaccination and testing flyers.
- How Does LBUSD Manage Potential COVID-19 Cases?
- LB Health and Human Services
- LA County Dept. of Public Health
- California Dept. of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- LA County Office of Education
- COVID-19 School Checklist
- Health Dept. Approval Letter
- LBUSD COVID-19 Prevention
- Social, Emotional & Behavioral Support
- Learning Hubs
- Guidelines for Grading
- How is attendance counted?
- Online Behavior Expectations
- Low-cost Internet, Technology
- Digital Inclusion Hotline
- LBUSD Common Area Protocol
- Childcare Information (Work LB)
- COVID-19 Community Resource Guide
- Stay home when ill. This includes symptoms such as fever, cough/difficulty breathing and/or intestinal problems. Stay home at least 24 hours after you are fever free.
- Frequently wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve (elbow) or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as door handles.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.