This Classified Alternate Workforce Agreement (Agreement) is voluntarily entered into between the Long Beach Unified School District (LBUSD) and the Alternate Work Location Employee. This agreement is intended for Classified bargaining unit members in the following classifications:
- Behavior Intervention Assistant (BIA)
- Behavior Intervention and Coaching Specialist
- Instructional Aide Classifications (IA)
- Instructional Aide Special Classifications
- Instructional Assistant Classifications
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Classifications
This agreement may be terminated by the District in the event any of the conditions outlined in the agreement are violated. In these circumstances the employee must return to their work site location the next school day. In the event in-person instruction and/or assessment is phased in over time, this agreement expires for employees assigned to sites, classrooms or students brought back for in-person instruction and/or assessment.
This agreement will expire for all employees when in-person instruction with students takes place across the district or the end of the 2020-2021 school year, whichever occurs first.
Please click the button below to access the fillable form.
LBUSD Classified Alternate Work Location Agreement Form*
* View agreement form as non-fillable PDF (for reference only)