The Grounds Services Team is responsible for the maintenance of all landscaped areas on Long Beach Unified School District grounds. As Stewards of the Environment, our Grounds Services employees provide the staff and students of LBUSD with a safe, clean and inviting environment in which to learn and succeed.
6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Grounds Office 562-663-3039
For emergencies call School Safety 562-997-8101
Grounds - Administration
||Phone / Address
||Position / Responsibility...
Grounds Service Manager
Grounds Services responsibilities include:
- Following IPM standards to minimize and control insects, weeds, and unwanted pests
- Mowing, maintenance and renovation of sports fields, ornamental lawns, and shrubbery
- Tree maintenance including trimming/pruning/removal/replanting
- Irrigation: controllers/irrigation design/modifications/repairs
- Storm debris removal
- Repair small engine equipment