Program requirement details can be found in the Program Model Overview. The Program Model Overview provides program objectives and program component definitions.
Program Model Overview 2018-2019
A candidate must meet the following requirements and show competence in the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP) to complete the Induction Program:
- Participate in monthly program meetings (Support Seminars) for technical and mentoring support
- Meet with Induction Coach/Mentor on-site at least two times a month for coaching support
- Complete the Individual Learning Plan process
- Participate in Triad Meetings
- Conduct self-assessment and reflection