Strategic Plan 2017-2022
To support the personal and intellectual success of every student, every day.
Every student a responsible, productive citizen in a diverse and competitive world.
Shared Values and Beliefs
Success of All Students
All staff members are focused on student success.
Expectations for students, parents and staff are clearly defined, understood and shared.
Respect and Integrity
Communications and interactions among and between stakeholders are defined by mutual respect, trust and support.
The organization works collaboratively and creatively to ensure student success in a supportive environment.
Schools and work sites are safe and secure for students, parents and staff.
Effectiveness and Efficiency
Financial and human resources are managed effectively and prioritized to meet goals and expectations.
Staff, parents and students ollaboratively evaluate progress using multiple, reliable measures, and make changes when needed.
Ensure equitable opportunities for every student.
- Provide high-quality academic programs that meet the needs of every student and accelerate the closing of the achievement gap.
- Provide personalized professional development to employees that is built on a shared framework.
- Maintain safe, clean and inviting schools and facilities that support student learning and employee growth.
Goal One Related Videos
Provide a safe, welcoming, respectful and rigorous learning environment for every member of the school community.
- Cultivate an atmosphere where every student feels physically safe, emotionally supported and academically challenged.
- Promote positive and respectful relationships with students, parents, employees and other members of the school community.
- Provide opportunities for employees to develop meaningful relationships that positively impact their ability to serve students and grow professionally.
Promote academic growth for every student.
- Increase the number of students who meet or exceed standards in English Language Arts and Mathematics.
- Improve the high school graduation rate on an annual basis.
- Reduce the absenteeism, suspension, expulsion and dropout rates on an annual basis.
Goal Three Related Videos
Establish college and career readiness for every student.
- Increase high school, college and career readiness for every student.
- Promote the development of social-emotional skills in every student.
- Increase the number of high school pathway programs that address the core components of Linked Learning.
Goal Four Related Videos
Support effective communication throughout the district.
- Maintain regular two-way communication with stakeholders regarding student progress and other important issues.
- Implement multiple avenues of communication to keep stakeholders actively engaged.
- Develop open lines of communication with stakeholders to ensure that diverse points of view are understood and taken into consideration.