The School Safety Communications Center operates 24 hours/7 days a week. Communications Operators are available to receive calls to report a variety of incidents involving LBUSD students and employees, as well as incidents occurring on LBUSD properties.
Communications Center Phone: 562-997-8101 (extension 8101)
Communications Center Hours: 24 hours/7 days a week
Division personnel are available to respond to many types of incidents, including but not limited to:
- Violations of laws and/or policies on school property
- Actions that threaten the safety and security of LBUSD students, employees, and property
- Missing students
- Lost, stolen, or damaged property
- Lost or stolen key(s)
- Medical emergencies (excluding employee injuriess
The Report Desk is open and staffed as follows:
- Report Desk Phone Number: 562-997-8336
- Report Desk Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.