An official copy of your transcript or immunization record can only be requested by mail from the Records Management Office. The Records Management Office does not accept or send transcripts by email or by fax. To request transcripts or immunization records please follow the instructions below.
- Fill out and complete a Transcript Request form.
- Include a copy of valid photo identification. The only forms of acceptable identification by the Long Beach Unified School District, Records Management Office are; any state Department of Motor vehicles Identification Card, Driver’s License, Consular I.D. or Passport.
If you do not have a valid state issued ID, send a copy of any of your Long Beach Unified School District Student I.D. with a copy of your birth certificate.
- Include the total dollar amount of the requested services. Effective August 1, 2014 the cost of transcripts and immunization records will be $12.00.
- Fees are payable by money order only. Make money orders payable to LBUSD.
- Personal Checks, Credit Cards or Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Transcripts are mailed via regular United States Postal Service.
Students currently attending Long Beach Unified School District, request records from school of attendance.
For questions or verification of GED completion, please call the GED Office at (562) 595-8893.
Please, allow 10 business days to process High School Transcripts from the date your request is received by the Records Management Office. Elementary Transcripts and Immunization Records processing time is 6-8 weeks. In addition, please allow 5-7 days for U.S. Postal delivery. Requests are processed on a first-come first-served basis.
Records Management Office does not verify receipt of request.
Requests will not be processed without required information, proper identification and fee.
Long Beach Unified School District
Records Management Office
2201 E. Market Street
Long Beach, CA 90805
Official Transcript Request Form
Si requiere asistencia en español para completar este proceso, favor de llamar al (562) 997-8031