The LBUSD Leadership Development Office will begin accepting applications for the 17-18 Future Administrators' Program on Tuesday, September 5, 2017. If interested, please plan to attend an informational session on Tuesday, September 5th at 7:30am or 3:30pm at our Teacher Resource Center, Bungalow 17. Please refer to the attached flier for more details. Submission of all required documents must be completed by the Friday, September 15th deadline.
Human Resource Services is accepting transfer requests for the 2018 - 2019 school year. Applications are now available and are accessible online. Requests for Transfer are due on or before May 1. The application can be accessed through the LBUSD portal on the District’s website or from home. Computers are also available in the HRS lobby for your use. If you have any questions please call Human Resource Services at (562) 997-8658.
Online Application Directions:
- Compatible browsers to use are Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox.
- Go to http://www.lbschools.net, Employees
- Click myLBUSD link to go directly to the District portal.
- Login to the portal using your Novell username and password.
- From the Applications menu, select the Certificated Transfers option.
Download Paper Application:
Transfer Application - Elementary
Transfer Application - Secondary