Human Resource Services is accepting transfer requests for the 2019 - 2020 school year. Applications are now available and are accessible online. Requests for Transfer are due on or before March 31. The application can be accessed through the LBUSD portal on the District’s website or from home. Computers are also available in the HRS lobby for your use.
If you have any questions please call Human Resource Services at (562) 997-8658.
Online Application Directions:
1. Compatible browser to use is Internet Explorer 11.
2. Go to http://www.lbschools.net , Employees
3. Click myLBUSD link to go directly to the District portal.
4. Login to the portal using your Novell username and password.
5. From the Applications menu, select the Certificated Transfers option.
Download Paper Application:
The LBUSD Leadership Development Office will begin accepting applications for the 18-19 Exploring Leadership Program on Tuesday, September 4, 2018, following information sessions that same day. If interested, please plan on attending an informational session on September 4th, from 7:30 – 8:00 a.m. or 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. at the LBUSD Teacher Resource Center, Bungalow 16. Please refer to the attached flier and the Leadership Development/Exploring Leadership Program web page for more details. Submission of all required documents (Google Form Application, Resume, and Letter of Intent) must be completed by the Friday, September 28, 2018 deadline.