||Career and Technical Education Coach
- Assist with CTE curriculum development that addresses the District Graduate profile and Linked Learning Pathway outcomes
- Assist with PD by providing CTE teacher ongoing support on the integration of problem and project based learning in single subject and multi-disciplinary settings.
- Provide support relative to the implementation of the CTE Model Curriculum standards in the form of lesson planning, peer coaching and/or conferencing.
- Assist in creating relevant materials and videos that support PD and are uploaded onto our department website, intranet and myPD,
|Senior Office Assistant
- Copy handouts.
- Greet and direct visitors, district personnel.
- Create and run teacher and student data reports.
- Maintain office and personnel files.
- Maintain office equipment.
- Email correspondence.
- Budget - tracking and inquires.
- Payroll - assist in timecard processing and additional hourly.
- Stock requisitions
- Accumulate and summarize teacher training evaluations.
- Update and create forms/spreadsheets.
- Track and document mileage.
- Input courses, register personnel & book rooms in MyPD.
- Monitor office personnel calendars.
- School sites tech support for TTL4 program.
|Education Technology Coordinator
- Collaborates with the Academic/Career Pathways Curriculum Leader and with the High School Office to support the Academic Career Success Initiative as well as Linked Learning; develop and rewrite course outlines that reflect Career Technical Education integration and alignment
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and rewrite high school technology-based courses to align with the National Educational Technology Standards for Students.
- Preview hardware, software, and other electronic products to identify appropriate resources for instruction
- Collaborate with teachers to review and adopt technology textbooks and resources for use in the technology classrooms
- Provide professional development for teacher-leaders to guide them in the redesign of performance tasks for formative and interim assessments that require the use of technology aligned to the Smarter Balanced standards.
- Provide training in using appropriate district resources (GAFE/Office 365) to enhance classroom instruction.
|Career Education Support Services Manager
Career/College Exploration Night
District Perkins Grant Coordinator
- Site Investments/Plans
- District-level investments
- District CTE Reporting
- Coordinate portions of site-level CTEIG investments
Ronnie (Veronica) Evans
|Career Pathways Curriculum Leader
- Work collaboratively with the High School Office to support pathways with the implementation of the Essential Elements for Pathway Quality, specifically the Student Outcomes-Drive Practice (which includes operationalizing the District Graduate Profile); Program of Study; and Learning and Teaching elements.
Career Technical Education:
- Facilitates the implementation of the CTE Eleven Elements of a High-Quality CTE Program
- Facilitates the CTE Department Head Meetings
- Perkins Program Administrator
- Assists and supports the CTE Incentive Grant activities in the areas of teacher credentialing, curriculum writing and professional development
- Assists Facility Planning and Management Branch in meeting the needs for career technical facilities
- Assists with ILT Institutes
- Provides CTE trainings
- Provides Multidisciplinary Integrated Curriculum Institutes
- Facilitates CTE and academic teacher collaboration
- Assists with teachers obtaining a Designated Subjects CTE Credential
- Facilitates with the development of new CTE courses and with building coherent sequence of CTE courses
- Assists with articulation and dual enrollment
- Participates in cross institution collaboration such as the Long Beach College Promise
|Linked Learning Coach
Coaching Pathway Teachers, Lead Teachers and Pathway Coordinators in:
- OPTIC Self-evaluation, action planning, evidence collection and goal setting
- Linked Learning Essential Elements and pathway continuous improvement efforts towards pathway certification
- Industry integration in pathway practice, especially in multidisciplinary and single subject scenarios
- Linked Learning Lead Teacher and Linked Learning Coordinator coaching, support, and professional development
- Graduate Profile systems, measurement, and attainment through developing on-line career readiness, exploration, and badging systems
- Assist with the planning and implementing high school ILT Institutes
- Support Career Technical Education Teachers through professional development that will address the integration of literacy and academic strategies into CTE course content.
|Project Lead the Way Pathway Coordinator
Project Lead the Way (PLTW)
- Oversees Project Lead the Way in all schools
- Project Lead the Way curriculum including High School Advanced Manufacturing/Engineering and BioMedical Science, Middle School Gateway to Technology, and Elementary School Launch.
- Support and coach teachers in implementing and sustaining of Project Lead the Way curriculum including High School Advanced
- Manufacturing/Engineering and BioMedical Science, Middle School Gateway to Technology, and Elementary School Launch.
- Help coordinate High School Robotics competitions, maker fairs, and other engineering and Health Science related extended learning opportunities.
- Facilitate PLTW and career pathway implementation in the middle and elementary schools.
- Assists OCIPD with new and revised PLTW curriculum writing
Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering Technology, and Linked Learning (AMTELL)
- Support and implement the Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Technology Linked Learning Consortium (AMETLL) career pathways programs and activities.
- Interface with the AMETLL Community College and four-year institution partners in the development of seamless Advance Manufacturing/Engineering pathway.